Is your Business Idea viable?
Bradford GRID are working with A4E to deliver Enterprise Start Up courses, which are aimed at those looking to explore the possiblity of setting up in their own business. The course offers opportunity to explore your business idea.
The course offers an accreditation and non-accreditation route, please see below for eligibility.
- Pre-Programme – Initial Discussion with Trainer – Optional Short Workshop Is Self-Employment For Me ?
- Registration for Programme – Learning Plan
- The Programme consists of at least 30 hours of Classroom Learning – 2 days x 3 weeks – plus up to 15 hours of individual learning, 121 and telephone support
The course covers:
- Business Basics and Concepts
- Business Basics, Structures, Registration, Finalising the Idea and a view of Tax and National Insurance
- Customers and Marketing
- Looking After The Money and Introducing the Business Plan
- Halfway Review
- The Business Plan and the Detailed Marketing Plan
- Getting Down to Business, The Practical Day-to-Day and The Legal Bits, Tax and National Insurance
Eligibility for the course:
- The Non-accreditation route: for anyone
- Accreditation route: For those on Jobseekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Unemployed due to redundancy, Under consultation/risk of redundancy.
Dates for the next course are: Monday 11th, Monday 18th, Monday 25th June and Monday 2nd, Monday 9th and Monday 16th July 2012
All the above need to be attended.
Venue: Carlisle Business Centre, 60 Carlisle Road, Bradford, BD8 8BD
To register your interest, please contact email@example.com or 01274 732746 (excluding Fridays) with your name, email and phone number.