Lloyds TSB Enterprise Awards
Starting and running your own business shows drive, dedication, and commitment – to say nothing of the ability to put plans into action. By seeking out the best student and graduate entrepreneurial talent across the country, the Lloyds TSB Awards provide recognition for the great businesses of tomorrow.
Organised by Lloyds TSB Commercial and supported by the National Association of Colleges and University Entrepreneurs (NACUE) the Awards offer prize packages to help nurture and grow your business including:
- An overall cash investment of £50,000 to the national best enterprise
- Cash investment prizes of up to £5,000 in the initial heats
- Enhanced mentoring support packages at regional and national level
- Business networking and promotional opportunities.
You can enter if:
- You founded, or co-founded, your own business,
- You are either currently a student, or you have graduated in the past five years,
- You are 18 years of age or over,
- Your business is based inEngland,ScotlandorWales,
- Your business has been trading for more than one year.
Deadline is 30 January 2012